Manufacturers and distributors of medical devices are highly specialized and must deal with a highly regulated environment. Avoiding obsolescence is critical as medical technologies evolve rapidly as is controlling medical liability and other associated costs.
MaxQ business solutions for medical device companies fully enable electronic communications with doctors and consultants in the design and marketing of new products and will track material movement throughout the supply chain, simplifying safety and health compliance and lowering costs in clinical trials.
Our solutions can support the needs of medical manufacturers, assemblers, distributors and any combination thereof. We understand that this industry requires solutions to enable more efficient price setting and analysis as well as solutions to help manage product quality, safety, and efficient supply chain processes.
MaxQ can assist Medical Device and Equipment companies in managing some of their unique challenges including
- Managing Certificates of Conformance
- Manging product design changes
- Ensuring and monitoring raw materials during production
- Managing large receivables
- Product and raw material traceability
- Reducing inventory investment while optimzing customer service levels
Our comprehensive solutions for Manufacturing Industries assist companies in managing the complete operation including:
- Assets Register
- Cash Book
- Engineering Control Change
- Factory Documentation
- Inventory Families and Groupings
- Inventory Forcasting
- Factory Scheduling
- Sales Order and Purchase Order Processing
- Track and Trace