Automated Document Delivery for Microsoft Dynamics
Conventional document delivery methods for revenue related documents such as standard mail and manual fax can be cumbersome, increase the risk of error and delay business processes. Automating document delivery can reduce cycle times, improve efficiency as well as cash flow.
Document Agent seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Dynamics SL to automatically send, via fax and/or email Order Management, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Flexible Billing documents to customers and suppliers. Document Agent interfaces with a wide variety of mail and fax servers and is a cost effective document delivery solution.
Now with Flexible Billing support!
Features and Functionality
- Quick and easy installation
- On-demand fax/email from Sales Order, Purchase Order, AR Invoice, Flexible Billing and Memo entry screens
- Automatically sends quotes, order confirmations, and invoices as an Order Management "order type" step
- Performs batch sending of Order Management, Purchasing, Account Receivable and Flexible Billing documents
- Allows multiple recipients per document via email, fax, or both
- User maintained distribution lists for each customer and vendor
- Ability to create the default distribution list for all or specific customer/vendor for one or more specified documents
- Email address fields available in customer bill to, customer ship to, and vendor remittance areas
- Automatic updates to customer/vendor records' email address and fax number fields
- Generates history and status log of all email and fax documents submitted