EDI Remittance for Automated Cash Application
EDI Remittance for Advanced Cash Application provides additional functionality for the MaxQ Advanced Cash Application module. The EDI 820 Remittance module will allow customers and partners to send an electronic remittance advice which will be imported, validated, and automatically processed into an Advanced Cash Application batch.
- Supports EDI 820 Remittance formats
- Converts trading partner specific adjustment reason codes to Advanced Cash deduction codes
- Eliminates manual entry of payments into Advanced Cash Application
- Ability to create customer groups for cross customer payments
- Provides for correction of EDI Remittance batches and resubmission
- Converts valid EDI remittances to Advanced Cash Application batches